Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yada, Yada, Yada

So here it is 2:15 am, and no i did not take a nap today, and i am not sleeping. My eyes and nose are so allergy ridden I'm about to go crazy..... These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty. Somehow with all the smoke and junk in the air the last couple of weeks, i was ok, but now that the smoke has cleared, something is freeking blooming and i look like an old drunk with a red nose and bloodshot eyes.

Other than that not much going on, d.w. continues to ignore hogan, or growl as he walks by. hogan is a fetcher, so d.w. has decided to be one also. dogs are so weird !

So big earthquake today in so cal, for those on east coast, all our people are fine, jay got a pretty good jolt, it woke amanda up, and some pictures fell off the wall. I listened to big bulldozers and tractors today going on across greenwood road, it sounded like major logging of the hill across the dirt road, interesting to see what it looks like tomorrow.

I have bedroom window open and i am smelling a skunk, i hope hogan takes care of it, so far no barking or running, he likes to lay outside where he can see me. I think I got a mamma's boy instead of a watch dog, but he was Free....

I'm going to give zzzzz a shot now, i do have to work tomorrow, 2 jobs at wal mart in placerville and a secret shopper gig in folsom, mighty exciting ain't it.
Love u all

No comments: