Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Night

Well I made It throught my cevical epidural shot just fine. As it turned out they did not put me all the way out! I'm feeling prety good now, drs say that i should have an increase in pain for 24-48 hrs after the anasthetic wears off. I took it pretty easy and plan to go to bed pretty early tonite. john took off after bring me home, i was doing well and figured it would be easier to rest without his working and worrying. the bostitch regional managers are meeting this week and word is heads are on the chopping block. I am not worried, but john is freaking out just a bit, it's best that he be out working instead of worrying at home. It is still very hot, hot,hot and smoky here.we are planning to go camping at Bullards Bar sunday- tuesday, but we can't find any info for air quality. My guess is that it's as bad if not worse here,we might just go for it anyway, water is always good antidote to smoke and heat. I think i'm off to change water and hit the sack ! later.....

No comments: