Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts and Rambles

Well here it is Tuesday evening, I don't even know how to describe my day today. Didn't have to work, didn't have anywhere to go that was worth $4 + in gas. So kinda sat around, reading, and as you'll notice put a slide show on my blog ! not bad huh Casey, it was crazy hot, but i didn't have ambition to turn on air, right now it's 82 degrees a little before 9. The book I'm reading is a Karen Kingsbury book, very sad I've cried most of the day, but dang it i have to finish it!! Before this book i read the book Let's Roll, the story of Todd and Lisa Beemer, he was one of the passengers the took down flight 93 in Pennsylvania. It is really a must read, It was so full of hope, and personal faith, and how Christ can heal and care for broken hearts and dreams. It has it's sad parts, but it truly is a great testament of God's love and care. So that was my day..... Dad will be home Thursday, in time for dinner, Jamie and Dustin will be announcing if we are getting a grandson or granddaughter.... Dad of course is freaking out, I told Jamie I'm pacing myself, it still seems unreal, great, but unreal. If you are reading this you saw my pic of Hogan. I made a very big mistake in agreeing to dads list of rules. He is sooooo sweet and such a good people dog, it kills me to shut the door on him. He lays in front of the front door until we go to bed, then he lays under window. Dad is quite impressed, he is not a barker, but has chased a couple of skunks, raccoons off . When he does bark it sound like he means business. He finally got dw to play with him, i posted it to youtube if you are at all interested. On the personal front, my neck still feels good, my leg is nada, i go back to both drs next week. I am looking forward to announcement at church of upcoming ladies bible study, with the work schedule i have i should be able to do one during the day. I'm looking forward to that, with no Sunday school, I'm excited to be study God's word with women in church family. It looks like dad will be gone all of next week, I'll have to make some plans besides work so I'm not sitting around reading sad books! Dad never said i can't take all three dogs to the lake myself.......not sure if Folsom qualifies as a lake at this point. I think that I'll do some hot tubbing before i hit the sack,I'm sure I'll be up until it cools off enough. Love you all, I'll give Janelle and jay a call tomorrow before you go to the ham....and you think oroville is the surface of the sun. I think the ham is surface of sun, with a big canvas tent over it ! I know you guys will have fun, wish i was going too.

No comments: