Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally Friday

For those who have not heard update from Johns Amazing Hunting Adventure: 1 week of non stop hunting, some in 90 degree weather, some in rain, wind and 60 degree weather.i The result is the same No Kill. I realize the only one who thinks this is good is my mom ! but the rest of us are kinda bummed, we were looking forward to some bar b qued venison. He is still adamant that spring valley lake is the only place to go hunting, must be a guy thing ? He, Derek and Preston had a great time, lots of quiet time and in the sack early. Very different from John and Derek's regular life. I'll take my cartoon down now, might put ideas in his head......

After having a few days off work last week and not going to Physical Therapy anymore gave me lot's of time. Stinks when ya go back to work. This week has been a week of lots of driving. I did the Auburn, Grass Valley, Beale AFB drive. The Pollock Pines to Orangevale drive and and another Placerville run in betweeon. So today I am home. I joined the health club that I was doing pt, so I can go on my own schedule now. It's also cheeper to pay club fees than co pay for appts. Now I just need to make sure I plan it into my work day.

We started our small group Bible Study on Monday night, it was very nice, most of the group we've known for many years, some started comming to cool after we left for 5-6 years ago. So it's nice to get back into the swing of church family.

In my travels yesterday I picked up some paint to do touch up of doorways etc around the house, amazing what you find when you steam clean carpet ! Since I'm off today I figure I better get to it.
I have a lot of touch up of brown (living room),yellow (bathroom) and green (kitchen) to get to also, could turn into a bigger job than I want to do.......

No comments: