Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday.............

Yea,I'm off today, Yea I'm getting a "nerve deading" shot for my leg this afternoon. Hopefully that should keep me pain free for a period of time, not necessarily a permanent fix because the nerve will regenerate, but it could be months or years. So I'm hopeful !!!
bad thing is i don't go in till 1:15 pm and i can't eat or drink anything till then. I got up at 6:30 and had a muffin and cup of coffee, then went back to bed for a hour or so. I took tomorrow off also, can't drive for 24 hrs.
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY DUSTIN
hard to believe, john and i are going over to their house after my procedure, I'll crash on guest bed, when they get home we'll celebrate Dustin's birthday.
Saturday is Jamie's baby shower, it's all getting very real, I think I'm really going to be a grandma........married to a grandpa......... who are these people ?
Johns back is getting better, he went to Dr. on Monday, got some muscle relaxers, and has been icing it in evenings. With his big hunting trip coming up, he's going no matter what, but it would be nice if he walked upright while hiking in woods (haha)
If you're looking for a dog story, you have to go to new dog blog i started with Andy and Raquel, we're having fun with it. I guess i better put that link on this blog. Gotta go ............... I'll update my medical situation later today or tomorrow morning.

No comments: