Saturday, August 9, 2008

AM I CRAZY OR WHAT ?

I assume that anyone that reads my blog, they know that John and I will have a Grandaughter in dec. What a great Christmas present God is blessing us with. We can't wait to see her, hold her, and change a diaper or two ! Thanks Jamie and Dustin !!!!!

So some people feel challenged to run marathons, some to climb mountains, some to jump out of airplanes. THIS is my challenge- to spend 5 days with 5 dogs and not loose any, or get myself involved in a fight and get them all fed and into bed ! It's been quite a funathon already, D.W. got himself skunked thru the front screen door the other night, Hogan the watchdog was laying under our window. D.W. is quite territorial so I'm pretty sure he "kicked" hogan off the front porch. Anyway d.w. needed a bath yesterday afternoon so........... I let them all out of backyard, Zell running around trying to fight the hose, hogan trying to get between me and dogs i was washing, rolla running around just trying to keep up. So mission accomplished. I however smelled like skunk and was quite wet. I am very careful not to get involved in "dog issues" i believe in letting them work it out. Right now the front door is open and I think they are all within sight and figuring out the pecking order.

John is down at dustin and jamies putting in fire door between garage and laundry room, hopefully he'll be home in time for naps. We have 3 races to watch today so we might be up late.
Otherwise, things are pretty quiet around here, no fires thankfully and very pleasant weather. I have 2 dr. appointments this week, 1 for a recheck on my neck. The other is a very delayed appt for my leg, which is getting worse and very painful. I need relief on it asap. I'm hobbling around like a old, old, old lady. This must stop !

Gotta go check my inmates, too quiet....... Love to All

No comments: