Thursday, August 28, 2008

Short Post...... Maybe

Well I made it to Wednesday. Been a busy week, 3 days a week I start my day with Physical Therapy in Roseville, I love it cause it's in the warm pool, but afterwords I have to drive to Grass Valley, Placerville, makes for long days, but I think it's helping. I'm getting another epidural in my neck. I'm waiting for call about doing the nerve deading in my leg. I'm sure the Dr.'s office screwed it up, nice girl, totally inept, I'll have to deal with it tomorrow.

And as I travel up the hill to Placerville tomorrow I have to get my truck smoged, hopefully I can get in and out quickly. I have 7 "jobs" tomorrow, they'll be pretty quick, and I get to go up to Pollock Pines, it's so nice up there, and the people are so nice.

We are going up to Clear Lake camping Friday, john has a customer competing in jet ski competition, so it should be fun, it's Konocti's summer finale. We are camping at a RV campground, owner just bought it recently, so it should be interesting. It's in Nice, across the lake from Konocti. John is excited because it has WiFi and cable, wants to get a t.v. going, no reason, just cause he can, we'll have to discuss that again. It will be hot, so I am looking forward to being on the water.

That's all I got tonite, gotta sleep..... love you all

No comments: