Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week That Was....

Had a great week, the race at sonoma was fun, got my new dale jr. gear, specifically my truck decal ! now i just need to keep my truck clean long enough to put it on. This has been a week filled with fires and smoke.We've had 2 pretty good sized fires by our house, thankfully they are back in the woods where there are no homes involved.The smoke and yuck that has been in the air from sacramento to georgetown to placerville has just been awful.I think all we are looking to is small changes to make it better, no big breezes.We said goodbye to Jay and Janelle and Casey this week. Casey left at 4 am monday morning to get back to alabama before girlfriend peggy goes on vacation for a week. Spent monday afternoon at lake clemtine with jaynelley for a quick ski and dip before they took off for home ( corona) Big News for Me: I got up on ski's, first time in 2 years, I am a slomon skier so humbling to use 2, but with as bad as my leg is, i'm satisfied with 2 for now. Went to Cervical Doctor, she is scheduling me for a epuderal shot in my neck, if that is unsuccessful then i think we look at surgery. Personally I'd just as soon skip to surgery, but they want to exaust all other avenues before surgery, so i'll play along. Later

No comments: