Monday, June 16, 2008

Just Rambling

So here are my thoughts of the day: Would have liked to go up to oroville today,leg hurt all night so I did not sleep at all, called Joyce at 5 am, finally got to sleep at 7:30 am woke up at 9:00. Since I was up I decided to do my Friday Merchandising Jobs today instead of friday, ran a few errards and got a few things done around the house. Tomorrow the rush is on, I will work in Grass Valley and then over to Beale AFB, hope to be home fairly early. I will meet Jamie in auburn to get zell and rolla back to them and let them use my truck for the next few days. Jay and Janelle will be up late tomorrow night, we are going up to clear lake wednesday and spend the night, hoping we will pack light.Friday we will get ready for reception/open house for the new Mr. & Mrs. Hobbs ! It will be a fun and busy week !

No comments: