Friday, June 20, 2008

My Wonderful Men

Just had to share thoughts on my son's, it's a incredible blessing to share time with each son in the same day.We just spent a quickie camping trip to Clear Lake with the newest Mr. and Mrs. Jay Hobbs and Casey. Had lot's of fun, biggest game for rest of us is getting a word in being around jay and casey, between movie lines, and sarcasm it get's tough. They are so much fun and can make the mundane a great memory.Janelle is my newest heroine for loving jay even when he is "brothering" with casey. when we got home from camping, dustin called just to chat and give me an update on how zell and rolla are adjusting to new home,zell is looking for escape plan and rolla is just off her game a bit,such unique personalities.Dustin and Jamie are moving forward with home repairs etc, we moved them in last weekend. Felt bad that we put all the stuff in house and got out of the way.I'm sure that they were glad to be alone in new home, but a little overwhelmed with task of not being able to set up housekeeping due to repairs, new counter tops,shower tile,waiting for new appliances,floors.Anyway,being in around my sons and daughters (thier wives)just makes my heart so full of love of Christ for all he has given john and I. Open house/reception for jay and janelle tomorrow,i will start putting it all together later this morning.Not going to stress out, will work through each room in house,dusting etc, then move to outside, where i plan for most of activity to be.I think I will have to make a run to town for new flowers and birdseed, i think some of my pansies have finally given up,so out they go for hot summer flowers. I also need to get my timers reset for auto watering. I am up now due to leg and back pain.Having problems getting appt. with doctors office i've been to 3 times. Have appt. next week with new doc for neck issues.Trying very hard not to be overly depressed with pain issues but getting very weary of pain and all the crap that goes with it. Gotta go try to get some zzzzzzzzz.Love to all, looking forward to saturday, having all our family here with friends who have watched them grow from little guys to the incredible young men they are. TO LIFE...........

No comments: