Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home For Holidays And KATIE

Yes, I did make it home from the south. Had a great time, saw some real dumps on the lake and a few possibilities, we'll see, with the way thing are at Bostitch right now we're just very thankful that both Derek and John still have there jobs. Derek pulled it out at the last moment and won the sales contest for the trip to Hawaii in Feb. Kinda a bummer, but hey I get to watch Daytona 500 qualifying this way. That's my silver lining.

It was great to see my parents and sister (Andrea) we had lot's of fun, Andrea found a very nice condo on lake hickory, she's ready to go, condos were looking pretty good to john and I also, Hmmm something to think about.

SO the news of the week is Katie will be here Tues or Wed, Doctor told Jamie that she would induce so she could be home for Christmas, funny thing is the hospital is full sunday night, so she has to call monday evening to see if there is room to go in. They want her there the night before to start the process. I am sooooooo excited to see what/who she is going to look like, can't wait to hold her in my arms. Jamie's mom is coming up tues morning and her dad and sister will drive up Christmas Eve. I think it will be a Katie Christmas this year which is a very good thing. I am missing my little boys ( Jay and Casey) and my other daughter, Janelle terribly, so Katie is also a great little distraction. I'm not so much into Ho Ho Ho this year, but that's o.k. It gives me opportunity to focus on our Saviours birth and how meaningful his sacrifice is to me. His mother cradled him as we will Katie, yet he came for the entire world..... So I'm missing my boys and girl but will see them in early Jan, and we'll get to do Christmas all over again !! Katie and 2 Christmas celebrations. Quite thankful for that.

Yes it is quite late, I'm up cause my leg hurts...... didn't get shot before I left, but will see that dr. soon. I am also setting up appointment with other dr. to get neck surgery done. Research tells me recovery is 4-6 weeks. I will wait till late Jan or Feb for that. I would love to get feeling good for summer !!

Another round with massager is due, so I'll hop off, will post again with Katie news. Pray for Jamie,Doctors and Dustin please, he will need it most i think..... Love to all

1 comment:

Casey said...

Missing you too mom! love you and can't wait to see my expanding family in January!!!!