Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been A Long Time

What do you know, almost a month has gone by without a word from me... yet the world keeps turning !!! so in that month what has happened ? Not Much At All,However yesterday will start a month or so of and excitement.... after i got off work john and I headed down to stay in Pacificia, hotel right on the water, we got there in time for a perfect sunset. Very nice room, hot tub, fireplace and windows that opened on ocean. We kept the windows open all night. Very cool to sleep to ocean waves. So I am at the Las Vegas Airport waiting for my flight to Raleigh-Durham, NC My sister and parents will meet me there and we will drive to Hickory tonite.Tomorrow we will be meeting with a Real Estate Agent t.o look at some lake properties there I am very excited to do that. Then we will go up to virginia to my parents home, I'll be back on the 10th. Jamie has strict instructions not to have Katie till I get home...... So then we have katie and Christmas. In early January, Casey and Jay will both be home for a week or so, we'll celebrate Christmas again then. Finally at the end of jan or first of feb,it looks like john is winning a sales contest that will take us to Hawaii for a week,to see pro bowl !! then I think we're back to Daytona for Speed Weeks!!! So things look pretty good going forward.The new pics are ones I took last night of john and I at beach. If i get a chance I'll update trip......... It'll be a hoot..............

No comments: