Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome To The Sunny Side

Well, I had finally had enough in the bedroom, color that is. As most of you have seen I painted our bedroom grey a couple of years ago. I really like it, most of the year ! This time of year when it is dark a lot outside, and hopefully rainy the room tends to be waaay to dark,besides the main overhead light i have 3 pole lamps, 2 of them have 3 bulbs on em. Most mornings it's just too dark for me.
SOO I bought a gallon of "Papaya" paint to literally throw it on the wall and see what sticks. It actually wasn't bad, took 3 coats to cover gray. It also became clear that the entire room could not really be this color. SOO, I gave john the opportunity to blend the two colors.
We figured what the heck, do a blend over the window, I had a picture of sunset over folsom lake , we printed it, John just kinda freehanded it. I am very impressed with his work and think it blends pretty well. So the way I look at it we have a daylight and nightime room, what the heck ! I love the bright color.

Meanwhile, we've been to see Katie as often as possible, my gosh it's been over a month since she was born ! I got my little brag book that fits in my purse, ready to whip out at any time. She really is quite a cutie.

Work is slow, I applied to work for a different merchandising company today, hopefully between the two I can get busy again. Seems like even the merchandising business is a little slow........

Not much else going on, John has been clearing brush from all around the house, opening up areas never seen before, quite interesting, and a good excuse to have a fire !!

I'm still hanging in there with leg and neck pain stuff, have appt. in early Feb, hopefully I will get things taken care of before summer, so I gotta get moving on it now...ho hum....tired of dr. appts and talking about it.

Hopefully D.W. and Charlotte have been laying on the bed to warm it up long enough, our water froze last night and tonite should be as cold. Here's to a 2 dog night.....love to all........

No comments: